- This website belongs to the Government of Singapore.
- If you only wish to browse the website, we will not capture your personal data.
- If you are filing a complaint with us or making an application, for both of which you would need to share your identifiable personal data with us, we might share your information with the concerned departments of the Government and its agencies, so that we can see to your matter efficiently. However, none of your data will be shared with non-governmental agencies without concerned parties’ authorization.
- To ensure more convenience for you, we might display your previously shared data with any governmental parties. This will make the entire process more time-efficient and effective as no data repetition will be required. However, if any of your previous data is outdated, please submit your current data. We only retain your personal data for maximum process efficiency.
- All personal data, electronic storage, and transmission of data are secured with end-to-end encryption.
- This site may contain external links to other non-governmental websites whose data protection and privacy approaches are listed on them. We recommend you to go through them.
- If you wish to contact us, please consult our online form to:
- Need any information or access to previous data that you may have provided to us